If I could live 10 lifetimes worth of experiences and relationships, I still couldn’t hold a candle to Ash Prashar.
He’s just done so much, met so many, and impacted people in ways that continue to impress.
Ash is equal parts political strategist, PR guru, and philanthropist. When he’s not running leading Global Comms at Publicis Sapient (which is a MASSIVE undertaking, I might add), he’s speaking on international relationships or grassroots political trends.
In whatever free time exists outside of that, Ash is a passionate supporter of programs benefiting the formerly incarcerated.
(Quick note: If you’ve ever wanted to know which brands are walking the walk on social impact and consciousness, this is a podcast you WON’T want to miss.)
Somehow, we were able to touch on all three aspects of Ash’s work. I took some great lessons away from our conversation, and I hope you can do the same!
In Episode 1, you’ll learn about:
- The brands making good on social good (5:15)
- How a company best known for soap is leading the way on consumer-positive advertising (29:39)
- Ash’s work with and dedication to programs benefiting the formerly incarcerated (31:40)
- And much more!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes and YouTube
Special thanks to Ash Prashar for joining us this week. Until next time!