A breaking news story with the potential to change an entire industry.
Magazine covers even your parents will stop to read.
Rubbing elbows with the world’s billionaires.
Alex Konrad has lived a fast-paced life during the first decade of his journalism career, but the what I’ve listed above barely covers a month for him.
As Associate Editor for Forbes, Alex is responsible for some of business and tech journalism’s biggest scoops and most influential lists. Watching him grow from a wide-eyed reporter to a respected, veteran journalist has been a treat to behold.
I remember when Alex wrote his first-ever cover story for Forbes. Now, it seems like his byline is leading the magazine on the regular. And I have the feeling he’s just getting started.
We went deep in this episode, so whether you’re interested in journalism, tech, or business, Alex has some wisdom you won’t want to miss. And his stories from the field are like something straight out of Hollywood — billionaires, IPOs, and rockstars included.
In Episode 2, you’ll learn about:
- Alex’s word running the #ForbesMidas and (founding) the #Cloud100 lists (1:33)
- His time covering Salesforce CEO Mark Benioff in a groundbreaking cover story and profile (5:42)
- The resource he and many other journalists use to stay on top of the latests in business and tech every day (25:31)
- And much more!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes and YouTube
Special thanks to Alex Konrad for joining us this week. Until next time!